We Start Taking Reservations In March
May 1st Opening Day until mid October – Columbus Day Weekend (Indigenous Peoples Day – weather dependent)
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
There is a 50% deposit required to hold your site.
Weekend and Weekday Camping Rates
- Adult – $16.00 per night (2 night min)
- Child (5-12) – $8.00 per night – Under 5 stays free!
- Day Guests – $5.00 per day
- RV sites 1-2-3-4-13-14 have site fees of $6.00 per night for water and electric if applicable
- Site fee for bringing your own Boats (Kayaks / Tubes / Canoes / Drift Boats Blow Up Rafts or Kayaks) -$5.00 per boat per day.
- River front campsites – we will not accept reservations under 4 adults per site. Note that our sites are spacious and can accommodate 8 people comfortably.
*2 Day Minimum Friday & Saturday in July and August
* there is no minimum days required during the week – Sunday night through Thursday night.
- Adult – $18.00 per night
- Child (5-12) – $9 per night – Under 5 stays free!
- Day Guests – $5 per day
- Site fee for bringing your own Boats (Kayaks / Tubes / Canoes / Drift Boats / Blow Up Rafts or Kayaks) -$5.00 per site each day camping.
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day
- 3 Day Minimum on all Holiday Weekends
- $162.00 minimum (based on a family of 4, 2 adults/2 children)
- Holiday weekend campsites must be paid in full to insure reservations.
Water & Electric Hookups: $6.00 per day – Use of Dump Station: $6.00
Free WiFi service through Verizon—no guarantee on quality of service.
From Lordville – 8 miles
Trip Time = 4hrs
Kayaks: $40.00 per person
Canoes: $40.00 per person = $80.00 per boat
From Long Eddy – 2 miles
Canoes/Kayaks = 1 hour
Tubes = 2 hours
Kayaks/Canoes – $22.00 per person
Single Person Tube – $20.00 per person
Cooler Tube – $12.00 with bag of ice
We will transport your tubes for $15.00 per person
- One week’s notice for refunds less 10% of deposit as a service fee
- One week notification for credit applied to current season… there are no credits for the next camping season
- Only one rain-check granted within the season if cancellation was within the week notification cancellation policy. You can only call to rain-check after initial cancellation!
- No refund for early departure or cancellations for inclement weather