We Start Taking Reservations In March
May 1st Opening Day until mid October – Columbus Day Weekend (Indigenous Peoples Day – weather dependent)
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
There is a 50% deposit required to hold your site.
Weekend and Weekday Camping Rates
- Adults Camping – $16.00 per night
- Children (5-12) Camping – $8.00 per night
- Children Under 5 – Free
- 4 Adult Minimum for River Front Sites
- 2 Night Minimum on Weekends in July & August
- Refer to Map Sites 1-2-3-4-5-5B-1A-2A-3A-4A-5A-6A-7A
- 4 Adults, 2 Nights = $128.00 Minimum
- The sites are large enough for 8 adults, $16 per additional person per night
- Day Guests – $5.00 per day
- RV sites 1-2-3-4-13-14 have site fees of $6.00 per night for water and electric if applicable
- Site fee for bringing your own Boats (Kayaks / Tubes / Canoes / Drift Boats Blow Up Rafts or Kayaks) -$5.00 per boat per day.
- River front campsites – we will not accept reservations under 4 adults per site. Note that our sites are spacious and can accommodate 8 people comfortably.
*2 Day Minimum Friday & Saturday in July and August
* there is no minimum days required during the week – Sunday night through Thursday night.
- 3 Nights Minimum
- Family of 4 Minimum (2 Adults, 2 Children) = $162.00
- Groups Larger Than 3 Adults: Each adult = $18.00 per night
- Children (5-12) – $9 per night
- Day Guests – $5 per day
- Site fee for bringing your own Boats (Kayaks / Tubes / Canoes / Drift Boats / Blow Up Rafts or Kayaks) -$5.00 per site each day camping.
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day
- 3 Day Minimum on all Holiday Weekends
- $162.00 minimum (based on a family of 4, 2 adults/2 children)
- Holiday weekend campsites must be paid in full to insure reservations.
Water & Electric Hookups: $8.00 per night – Dump Station for RVs: $8.00
This applies to site with water and electric. Refer to site map.
Camper/Trailer Sites – Extra Fee for Water and Electric
2-3-4-5-5B-13-14 – Refer to Site Map
4 Adult Minimum – 16×4=$64 + Water and Electric $8 = $72 per night
2 Night Minimum = $144
(Additional adults and children charged individually)
Free WiFi service through Verizon—no guarantee on quality of service.
From Lordville – 8 miles
Trip Time = 4hrs
Kayaks: $42.00 per person
Canoes: $42.00 per person = $84.00 per boat
From Long Eddy – 2 miles
Canoes/Kayaks = 45 minutes
Tubes = 2.5 hours
Kayaks – $25.00 per person = $50 per boat
Canoes – $25.00 per person
Single Person Tube – $20.00 per person
Cooler Tube – $12.00 with bag of ice
We will transport your tubes for $15.00 per person
- One week’s notice for refunds less 10% of deposit as a service fee
- One week notification for credit applied to current season… there are no credits for the next camping season
- Only one rain-check granted within the season if cancellation was within the week notification cancellation policy. You can only call to rain-check after initial cancellation!
- No refund for early departure or cancellations for inclement weather