On the Beautiful Upper Delaware River
“Celebrate the Earth and Sky Soar with the Eagles let your Spirit Fly”
If you use GPS or Mapquest, get directions to Callicoon NY 12723 or Honesdale PA 18431.
Then follow directions on the website (below).
***DO NOT Take River Road in PA. It Is NOT Passable!***
From Allentown, Scranton, and Philadelphia PA:
- Rt 6 East to 191 North through Honesdale to Lookout PA
- Bear right on Rt 1018 Braman Road at Lookout Store
- 6 miles to Soaring Eagle.
If you are traveling from PA south of here arriving with an RV there are no height restrictions just follow the directions as posted.
From New Jersey and NYC:
- New York Route 17 West to Exit 104 White Lake.
- Route 17B West 23 miles to Callicoon.
- Route 97 North 6 miles, make left on Kellams Bridge Road to Stalker PA.
- Go over Kellams Bridge bear right to Soaring Eagle 1/4 mile.
- Take NJ-17 N, I-87 N, US-6 W and NY-17 W to NY-17B W/State Hwy 17B in Thompson.
- Take exit 104 from NY-17 W
1 h 13 min (76.0 mi)
- Follow NY-17B W, Callicoon Rd and Braman Rd to Cooley Creek Rd in Manchester Township
52 min (36.3 mi)
KELLAMS BRIDGE only has an 8′ clearance
DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
4092 River Road
Equinunk, PA 18417